Oyindamola Shoola is a writer, author, and feminist. She is also the Co-founder of SprinNG, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Nigerian writers.
Oyindamola graduated from Bronx Community College in 2017 and the New York University in 2020 with a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Behavior and Change.
An award-winning leader, writer, and student (of life) - she coaches others to enhance their career development and academic success experiences.
Advert & Media
Awards & Scholarships
Honors and Awards
- New York University Outstanding Service Award for Building Bridges (May 2020)
- New York University SPS Graduation Flag Bearer (May 2020)
- New York University Founder’s Day Award (May 2020)
- New York University SPS Dean’s Undergraduate Scholar (2019-2020)
- New York University Dean's List (Fall 2017 to Spring 2020)
- Circle of Change Leadership Conference Catalyst Award (Mar 2019)
- Nigerian Writers Awards - 100 Most Influential Nigerian Writers Under 40 (Dec 2017, 2018)
- WRR Certificate of Recognition (Dec 2018)
- Ernesto Malave USS Scholarship Award (Oct 2017)
- Virgil H. Logan, Jr. Memorial Award (June 2017)
- Phi Theta Kappa - All New York State Academic Award (March 2017)
- Joseph Tauber Scholarship (Dec 2018, Jan 2020)
- New York University Degree Completion Scholarship (Jan 2019, 2020)
- United Negro College Funds - Edna Blum Scholarship (Nov 2018, Dec 2019)
- United Negro College Fund - PepsiCo Foundation Bronx Women’s Initiative Scholarship (August 2017, 2018, 2019)
- New York University George Sideris Scholarship (Jan 2019, Aug 2019)
- New York University SPS Undergraduate Financial Need Scholarship (August 2019)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society Scholarship (Fall 2017 to Spring 2020)
- New York University SPS Scholarship (Fall 2017 to Spring 2020)
- New York University CCTOP Scholarship (Fall 2017 to Spring 2020)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Educational Advancement Foundation Scholarship (August 2017)
- Parley Scholarship Fund (June 2017)
- The Bryon Taylor Scholarship, and The Gloria Hobbs Scholarship (June 2017)
- Guttman Transfer Scholarship (May 2017)
- Bronx Community College Student Government Association Scholarship (July 2016)
Interviews & Features
Featured in Soro Soke, Oyindamola shares her vision of creative writing and literature in Nigeria.